This is the latest version of cthumb, thanks to Jon Wilson
<email@example.com>. From the cthumb website, here is what is new:
* cleanup, adding with back arrows and positioning them correctly.
* help recognize when comments start with html code.
* change doctype so that mozilla renders without small artifacts
* make automatic album generation (cthumb -c *.jpg) more robust by
generating only some parameters that are really needed, and in the
* small bug fixes for stability.
Fix: Here's the patch. Note that we now have a patch, so you'll need to
"mkdir files" before applying this patch.