FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 40071
New port archivers/arj: ARJ32 v 3.10b file archiver
Last modified: 2002-07-01 17:07:33 UTC
This product is an implementation of ARJ v 2.7x for DOS on UNIX and
UNIX-like systems. It is assumed that the user is familiar with ARJ
operation on DOS before using this package.
New ARJ features on UNIX and UNIX-like platforms:
- Support for symbolic and hard links
- Archiving of special entities: pipes and devices
- Support for UID/GID storage in a variety of methods
- World's smallest native self-extracting modules
- Outstanding interoperability with ARJ for DOS, Windows and OS/2 Warp
How-To-Repeat: Execute the following shar file.