I added some security patches to MIME-Tools. The patches I installed can be found here:
Apparently mime-tools-patch.txt was already applied by kuriyama but the
others have not. I mailed kuriyama but did not get a reply that is why I
chose to patch it myself and submit this request. Without these patches
the original CPAN version has some rather severe security problems.
This was particularly scary since MailScanner uses p5-MIME-Tools and
people needed to patch some libs after installing this port.
Port maintainer (kuriyama@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.50
Over to maintainer.
Committed (without whitespace changes), thanks!
Sorry for my slow response...