This a port for Mixmaster 2.9.1 (http://mixmaster.sf.net) based on the
OpenBSD port for the same. This is my first attempt at porting, so please forgive
any obvious mistakes.
I'll take it.
Sergei: may i remind you about this port, please. it has been waiting
for a while.
Meyer: do you want to update this port to 3.0b2, or should i? i'm
perfectly happy to maintain the port, if you don't want to.
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, rik wrote:
> Sergei: may i remind you about this port, please. it has been waiting
> for a while.
> Meyer: do you want to update this port to 3.0b2, or should i? i'm
> perfectly happy to maintain the port, if you don't want to.
I'm happy to maintain it, so long as it actually gets committed. I'm not
interested in doing further work on a port that is going to continue to be
ignored by the ports team. If that's the case, then it's all yours.
New port added, thanks! I did some modifications, though:
- move patches to files/, fix their paths and remove OpenBSD-CVS-tags
- rename Makefile to overcome a CVS-issue (pre-commit-check)
- shuffle around MASTER_SITE to actually get it to work
- clean up after patching to fix packaging.
- use %%EXAMPLESDIR%% in plist
I'd appreciate if somebody goes ahead and looks at further updates.