Bug 72776 - update ports: japanese/webalizer
Summary: update ports: japanese/webalizer
Status: Closed FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: Normal Affects Only Me
Assignee: Dirk Meyer
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2004-10-17 03:30 UTC by jfkimura
Modified: 2004-10-17 07:12 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:


Attachments
file.diff (10.08 KB, patch)
2004-10-17 03:30 UTC, jfkimura
no flags Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description jfkimura 2004-10-17 03:30:20 UTC
(Cc MAINTAINER:Dirk Meyer-san)
 
Japanese has a Kanji character code of JIS SJIS EUC UTF-8.
A plurality of cords coexist in "Search Strings" searched by Webalizer.
I think that Japanese most use Makefile.local and solve this.
I did send-pr of a shown patch of Dr. URASHIMA Akira this time.
A default is a street to this.
When I want to apply this thing, I have to set knob.
(it is a being halfhearted mark slightly)
In addition, I add the setting that a Japanese can seem to use usefully to some extent to sample.conf.

Fix: === begin  cut here ===
Comment 1 Dirk Meyer freebsd_committer 2004-10-17 05:05:04 UTC
Responsible Changed
From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->dinoex

I will take care of it.
Comment 2 Dirk Meyer freebsd_committer 2004-10-17 07:12:29 UTC
State Changed
From-To: open->closed

committed with changes, thanks. 

'Arrigato' 

log: 
add missing dependency to converters/libiconv 
move patch handling in the master port.