- Update to 4.45.1
* New Features and Improvements *
- - Added MCP patches for SpamAssassin 3.0.4.
- - Added extra output about nodeps switch with install.sh for RPM.
- - Added "no bytes" lines to cancel out "use bytes" as it causes problems
with multi-lingual subject lines.
- - Improved phishing net so that when you have multiple MailScanner servers
all handling your incoming mail, links caught by the first one won't also
be caught by the following ones. This caused the final message to contain
multiple warnings about the same link. There is now just 1 warning.
- - New "Quarantine Modified Body" setting, default is "no". This will cause
all modified messages to be quarantined, including messages which have
had their HTML disarmed.
* Fixes *
- - Corrected bayes_file_mode in spam.assassin.prefs.conf on advice from
- - 'MailScanner -v' now prints out the version number of Convert::TNEF.
- - Group memberships problem on BSD fixed. Spam quarantine membership
should now always be correct on BSD systems.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63
Committed, with minor changes, just remove PORTREVISION. Thanks!