FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 89319
[PATCH] Update www/lighttpd to 1.4.7
Last modified: 2005-11-23 01:44:34 UTC
Recently lighttpd 1.4.7 was released. Please consider updating it.
* added FD_CLOEXEC to fds which are kept open for a longer time
* added smaller, moving mmaped windows to network_writev
* added madvise() to instruct the kernel the do proper read-ahead in network_writev
* added support for %I in mod_accesslog
* added better compat to Apache for ?auto in mod_status
* added support for userdirs without a entry in /etc/passwd in mod_userdir
* added startup-time selectable network-backend
* added location of upload-files to config as array
* added webdav.log-xml for logging xml-content in mod_webdav
* added Cache-Control: max-age to mod_expire
* workaround missing client-bug by assuming we received a close-notify on
non-keep-alive requests in SSL request
* disabled kerberos5 support by default to fix compilation on RHEL
* fixed order of library checks to fix compilation on Solaris 9
* fixed open file-descriptors on read-error
* fixed crash if /var/tmp is not writable
* Update from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7
* Added SHA256 checksum
* [INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE] The meaning of IPV6 knob/option was
reverted to match the usual understanding of the option.
Another idea is to rename "IPV6" to "NOIPV6" but reverting
the meaning seems to be more consistent with other ports.
Also, this may need an update to UPDATING documentation if
the change was approved by the maintainer.
Maintainer CC'ed. Verifyed under FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE.
Maintainer of www/lighttpd,
Please note that PR ports/89319 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Awaiting maintainers feedback
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Works, the IPv6 knob was something that was supposed to be done way
Hendrik Scholz - <email@example.com> - http://www.wormulon.net/
drag me, drop me - treat me like an object
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (FreeBSD)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----