Update science/mcstas to the most recent version.
- chase new version
- use new official website as MASTER_SITES
- fix *_DEPENDS
- graphics/pgplot has to be installed before configure is running
so use BUILD_DEPENDS to achieve this
- math/PDL is required for various things
depend on it rather than on graphics/pgperl
- as math/PDL depends on graphics/pgperl and graphics/pgplot
don't list them as dependence here
- chase new version and checksums
- update WWW to the official website
- updated with new files, removed old stuff
- regen for the slightly different Makefile in v1.9
PR ports/93938 has to hit the tree first, as we depend on
math/PDL now, and this is known to be broken in the build stage.
Committed with minor modifications.