Created attachment 169075 [details]
update to 1.4.8
mosquitto 1.4.8 was released in 2016-02-14, it contains the following fixes:
1.4.8 - 20150214
- Wills published by clients connected to a listener with mount_point defined
now correctly obey the mount point. This was a potential security risk
because it allowed clients to publish messages outside of their restricted
mount point. This is only affects brokers where the mount_point option is in
use. Closes #487178.
- Close stdin etc. when daemonised. Closes #485589.
- Fix incorrect detection of FreeBSD and OpenBSD. Closes #485131.
- mosq->want_write should be cleared immediately before a call to SSL_write,
to allow clients using mosquitto_want_write() to get accurate results.
1.4.6 - 20151220
- Fix "mosquitto_pub -l" stripping the final character on a line. Closes
1.4.5 - 20151108
- Fix possible memory leak if bridge using SSL attempts to connect to a
host that is not up.
- Free unused topic tree elements (fix in 1.4.3 was incomplete). Closes
- "mosquitto_pub -l" now no longer limited to 1024 byte lines. Closes #478917.
A new patch updating to 1.4.9 has been submitted: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=211190