Created attachment 184981 [details]
A collection of advanced lv2 plugins, see screenshots here: https://github.com/x42/x42-plugins
This one needed a little more help,
* USE_GL also needed gl for mesa-libs.
* The files/patch* are one liners, try to avoid patches with one liners if easily avoidable by using REINPLACE_CMD in post-patch target.
* Lib needed to be stripped.
* pkg-descr had two WWW:, only one is acceptable. Github was chosen, change it on next release if you rather the other one.
Overall looks good! I already added these items. Thanks for your contributions.
> * pkg-descr had two WWW:, only one is acceptable. Github was chosen, change it
on next release if you rather the other one.
This seems like a new rule. portlint allows multiple WWW items.
> * Lib needed to be stripped.
Yes. I run my system with STRIP= for the reason to allow DTrace symbols. Unfortunately, it's only a stage-qa warning therefore it's not reported by poudriere. This problem will go away for good if/when they implement my suggestion bug#221404.
(In reply to Richard Gallamore from comment #1)
> * USE_GL also needed gl for mesa-libs.
This suggestion bug#221406, if/when implemented, will take care of the core reason why stage-qa doesn't suggest USE_GL=gl
Created attachment 185268 [details]
* Defined OPTIMIZATIONS with standard optimization flags when possible
* Added USE_GL=gl
* Stripped one dynamic library that wasn't stripped
Created attachment 185269 [details]
* Removed one-liner patches
* Patched makefiles to delete -g flags
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Aug 11 17:07:12 UTC 2017
New revision: 447778
A collection of professional lv2 audio plugins written by Robin Gareus.
Submitted by: Yuri Victorovich (maintainer)
Reviewed by: matthew (mentor)
Approved by: matthew (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D11975
I already had this queued for commit. Any changes please open a new PR for.
> I already had this queued for commit. Any changes please open a new PR for.
That's ok, nothing too important there. Will wait.
One thing that I missed first is that they supply -O3 flag in makefiles. When something other than -O2 is seen in the command lines, it needs ideally to be patched out.
Thanks for committing ports!