MySQLAction.cc:253:14: error: ordered comparison between pointer and zero ('char *' and 'int')
if ( _pC > 0 )
~~~ ^ ~
build log: http://package18.nyi.freebsd.org/data/headamd64PR216008-default/2017-01-29_16h09m05s/logs/errors/cegobridge-1.1.2.log
regressed by: https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/commit/4b6ad14285f3
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Mar 5 11:08:51 UTC 2017
New revision: 435469
devel/lfcbase: update 1.8.12 -> 1.9.0
databases/cego: update 2.32.8 -> 2.32.11
databases/cegobridge: update 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3, fix build with clang 4.0
- Added Monitor class for ncurses based GUI utility implementation.
This class provides GUI layout and event handling to simply ncurses
based GUI tool implementaton.
- Added class Pager for curses based pager implementation
- Include stdlib.h added in CegoNet ( still missing forLinux compiles )
- Added CegoFieldValue::getDim method required for arithmetic operations
on fixed values
- Fix in CegoTableManager::getPoolInfo, readdelay and writedelay was
not calculated correctly
- Fix in CegoDistManager::stopDistTableSet, removing of btree objects
from database object dictionary was still missing
- In CegoTableManager::dropTableSet now also counter objects are
dropped ( stored in the database xml file ).
- Added some sizing optimizations for CegoAdmMon forms
- Fix in CegoRecoveryManager::recoverCurrentTransactionLog, added
the force option to addCounter method, since counters already could
be synched to xml ( not completely transaction save )
- Online index build up tested and verified. First tests with heavy
insert operations ( using cgblow ) during index build went succesful.
- Improvements for CegoAdmMon role permission handling, added remove
- Preparation of CegoObjectCursor and CegoTableManager to support
online index rebuild with write access to the table.
For this, concurrent insert operations have to be performed with
append =true. The ObjectCursor locks the last page until the index
rebuild is finished ( method setLastPageSync )
In this way, the index can be build up in parallel, while further
tuples could be appended to the table. ( just supported for btree
index objects )
Submitted by: Bjoern Lemke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reported by: jbeich